On-Site One Day Training (at your site)
It’s our goal to help equip you with the understanding and resources you need to implement our methods. In this training session, we’ll visit you on-site in order to better understand the needs of your classroom and program.
On the On-Site One Day Training Agenda
Our On-Site One Day Training consists of a full day of learning and developing plans for putting our methods into action. During this training session, we will cover:
- What Minds-in-Motion looks like and how it’s different from other movement programs
- The Astronauts’ Secret to Higher Functioning Students
- Too Whiny, Too Loud, Too Unfocused: What has happened in the past 2 generations to change our children!?
- A short overview of Minds-in-Motion Maze protocols and the importance of each activity
- Videos and ideas to enhance your Minds-in-Motion Maze
For more information about our On-Site One Day Training, contact us.