Level Two: Maze Training (at the center)
Help children unlock their potential and grow through Level Two Training.
In this training session, you’ll dive deeper into the maze and explore important research, all with the goal of implementing new ideas in classrooms everywhere.
On the Level Two: Maze Training Agenda
Level Two Training consists of one full day of professional development and includes an exploration of the Gr-8! Minds-in-Motion Handbook.
During this seminar we will cover:
- How to incorporate CN#8 & Middle School handbook activities into your classroom
- How to improve on current program implementation (participants will need to bring a video of their school Maze to critique)
- How different schools are achieving higher sensory/motor integration
- Discussion & sharing of recent research (University of Louisville /MiM study) leading to implementation ideas
- CN#8 book ideas
- How to facilitate activities for your classroom or lab
- How to perform assessments
The cost of this one-day training is $300.