Level One: Maze Training (at the center)
Open to anyone, Minds-in-Motion offers both Level One & Level Two Training at our Louisville Center. The goal of Level One Training is to equip participants with the understanding to implement our program, focusing on all age groups – pre-school, middle school and high school.
On the Level One: Maze Training Agenda
Level One Training consists of two full days of professional development and includes an exploration of the Maze Handbook. During this seminar we will cover:
- The basis of Minds-in-Motion, what our programs look like, and how our methods differ from other “movement programs”
- An overview of the foundational research and data on which our program is based
- Specific environmental and social changes in the past 2 generations contributing to classroom struggles
- Comparative examples of Maze implementation at other institutions
- Ideas to Enhance your Minds-in-Motion Maze
- How to know your Maze is working – Pre & post assessment training, data tracking and documentation
- How to identify students in your classroom who are in need of a more intensive program
In Level One training, educators can earn 6 CRUs or 12 PGPs to put toward their license.
The cost of this two-day training is $795.